.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Personal statement Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 3

Personal statement - passelvas ExampleI am keenly interested in disdain and am studying for my BSc. (Honors) story in Accounting and Finance, considered to be the stepping stones to a career in business. The studies are challenging and I can literally feel my knowledge grow. I am happy that I am laying the cornerstone of my career. To add structure to a strong foundation, I am applying for a place at Hult planetary Business School to study towards a Masters degree in International Business. I am perfectly aware that business is conducted in diametrical ways in different cultures. Dictated by regional nuances, business develops certain characteristics and practices unique to that region. Knowledge of these customs, practices and etiquette can prove invaluable to someone deficiency to have a career in international business. Coming from a culture that is very different from this one, I can fully understand the importance of having the ability and the skill to interact with mult iple cultures. later finishing with my degree, I intend to gain practical experience by working for a reckon multinational compevery. Knowledge gained from books and through a study environment is perfect to begin with. However, it needs to be assign to the test in the concrete world. This is how old and incorrect theories and practices are corrected and new theories emerge. I am already familiar with good business practices and am good at interacting with people, valuable skills for any aspiring businessman. I have held an internship spot at Ernst & Young in the summer of 2009. Working in a real business environment was challenging yet fun. I learned many aspects of real world business, such as the workings of the Omani Labor Law, survey preparation and performance focusing practices. I also learned how to present my research professionally by preparing and delivering presentations. These skills have greatly helped me in my studies and have given me an understanding of what ef fective business policies are. Putting into practice the project management skills I picked up during my internship, I organized an open day event at my college. It was hard work, organizing and arranging and marketing and sending out invites. The open day was a huge success and a large consequence of companies participated. I received tremendous appreciation from my fellows and teachers and it was overall a very thrilling experience for me. The nous of hard work bearing fruit is highly stimulating and inspires me to learn much to subsequently put into practice. Working at a higher level in a similar organization, either in Oman or somewhere abroad, after acquiring a masters degree, I believe I testament have access to more knowledge and information as well as the state of affairs to put that knowledge and information into practice. If working abroad, I will be able to feel more at home with the different customs and ways of doing business, thanks to my university degree. My l ong term plan is to be chief executive officer of a large, successful multinational firm. With the tools and skills gathered during the specified five years, I hopefully will be fully capable of landing and then shining in such a role. The CEO of a company that continues to flourish under him is one who not only understands how to conduct good business but also has good people-skills. With my interest in other cultures, my own

No comments:

Post a Comment