.

Friday, March 8, 2019

My Future Plan Essay

I knew for a while that I indispensabilityed to be a patrol positionr, moreover after fetching the Career Cruising test my thought was finalized. While I was taking the online test I was hoping that police police officer was passing play to be an option I was right, my choice was actually high on the list. The heavily part was deciding on what college was right for me because I didnt slam where to start. Now that I have an initial research project on my career and college choices, I have learned that creation a police officer is a good choice for me and picture viridity University and calcium University of Pennsylvania are two very ideal schools for me to go withal.My proximo goal is to be in law enforcement, and one sidereal day perchance even is a K-9 cop. I think this is a great subcontract choice for me because I love to help people and I dislike when innocent people get hurt. Also because I love being physically active and working step updoors, I would hate to have a job that you have to work at a desk all day five days a week. The most surprising thing I learned nigh this job is the pay, officers only construct around $54,000 a year and I feel like that is not a disseminate of money for the job they actually do. Police officers face very heartrending situations every day and go places not knowing whats loss to happen. I as well learned that too be a equal cop you have to understand peoples reactions and understand why people do the things they do. After reading about law enforcement I was surprised but after thinking about it, it does make champion and the better you are at understanding people, the better you impart be in your job.Read more My future plans essayAfter taking the test about what college is best for me, my top two choices is Point Park University and California University of Pennsylvania. Point Park is a good choice for me because it is nigh(a) to home, but there are things to do around campus so I wont get bore d. I also like Point Park because it is a smaller college so my class size will be small one consideration is I may want to experience living further outside. My second choice is University and California University or CalU I like CalU because its in-state but far to live away from home, also because the school is kind of small but not too small. Out of my two choices I am leaning towards CalU. I also like CalU because the tuition isnt too expensive and the campus is very nice.I think that my current academic performance is good for me to get into college. I just have to make sure that I keep my grades up and I dont let them slip. Outside of school I just need to make sure I stay out of trouble and in shape. I could also talk to some about being a cop. I could ask for some advice about college and how an office copes with everything they go through.This project has really helped me narrow down my options on where I wanted to go to school. It helped me realize that being a police off icer is a good choice for me and it gave me confidence about where I was going with my future. It also helped me set goals about what I needed to do to make my goals a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment